A Global Regulatory Solutions & Services Company
Freyr has grown to be a trusted Regulatory partner to 1000+ global customers, including 8 of the Global Top 10 Drugs and Biotechnology Companies, 4 of the Top 10 Med Tech and Healthcare Equipment and services companies, 2 of the Global Leading COVID Vaccine companies, 5 of the Global Top 10 Household & Personal Products Companies, and 2 of the Top 10 Food & Drinks Companies, and 100s of Mid-market $1+ Billion BioPharma, and Several Small and Medium, Fast Growing Life Sciences companies, CROs, and Standards Agencies.
Freyr has pioneered specialized Centers of Excellence (CoEs) exclusively focusing on the entire Regulatory value-chain supported by rapidly growing 1300+ In-house Regulatory Professionals.
Strategic Regulatory Solutions & Services Partner to
- 8 Forbes Global Top 10 Drugs & Biotechnology Companies
- 4 Forbes Global Top 10 Health Care Equipment & Services
- 5 Forbes Global Top 10 Household & Personal Product Companies
- 2 of the Global Leading COVID Vaccine companies
- 2 Forbes Global Top 10 Food & Drink Companies
- 115+ Innovator Pharma Companies
- 45+ Bio-Tech / Bio-Similar Companies
- 125+ CROs / Consulting Companies
- 220+ Medical Device Companies
- 315+Consumer Companies
(Cosmetics / Food and Food Supplements)
- 175+Generic Companies / API Manufacturers
USA, UK, CANADA, GERMANY, UAE, MEXICO, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AFRICA, SRI LANKA, SLOVENIA, POLAND, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, SWITZERLAND, CHINA, JAPAN & INDIA(Global Delivery Center)
ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 Certified
950+ In-country Regulatory Affiliates Across 120+ Countries
1300+ In-house Global Regulatory Experts and Growing
Exclusively focusing on the entire Regulatory value-chain, Freyr leverages its domain expertise and technology innovations to evolve hi-end, next generation Regulatory solutions and services that enable accelerated performance, operational excellence and significant cost and compliance benefits to clients.
Comprehensive Regulatory affairs for new product and market authorizations, Health Authority submissions, post-approvals, CMC and lifecycle management.